Wednesday, August 4

++ HUSBAND-WILL-BE ++



That guy in the picture is my husband-to-be.. He's the one who completed me. He the who brings me back to the right pattern of the road when i was wrong. He's the one.. He's everything that i can ask for, the most perfect mate i have, my bestfriend, my lover, my gossip pal, and most important one, he's the angel that God has sent to me <3

him <3



He is a pharmacist-to-be :)



There he is with his housemates a.k.a schoolmates :) the one on his left is his bestfriend since they are 13 years old..


His name is Rene Ulysses Hanis. Born on 22nd of May 1988 at Hospital Duchess of Kent, Sandakan. He is the first child in his family and he has 6 more siblings under him. His hobbies are playing the guitar, rugby and reading. He has interest in history especially about wars. I dont know why he loves history and i hates it! haha.. He hates to be pushed or force to do something. Let him do on his own. He loves to try something new. I hate it when he did! But that's him and I can't and don't want to change him to be what i wants. Let him be himself. He loves his family. He is a quiet type but dont try him. When he feels angry, he rather be quiet than speak to others. But sometimes he did tell his parents or his bestfriend and if i were there, I am the one who will be the 'prey'. He's sensitive! You can see him act like a small kid when you are with him. What I can say, he's 50-50 matured. HAHA!! Sorry darling :)

 Yes as you see, this is him. Eat and eat and eat until he becomes fat! He cannot stand seeing unfinished food on the table. If he did, he'll take your plate and finished it. He says that it is the rule in his family. "MUST FINISH FOOD". And yes, he always clean my plate when we had dinner or something. I called him the "stomach-vacuum". HAHA! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment