Friday, August 6

i QUIT~

I'm quitting from MUCH college. And I'm waiting for the UNITAR's (Universiti Tunku Abdul Razak) offer at Sabah. I apply for Foundation in Management and Diploma in Early Childhood Education. Once I'd apply and i was accepted in Kolej Yayasan Melaka but I didn't ask to go. I got Dip in Early Childhood Edu under UNITAR but mom & dad didn't wan't me to go there because it's too far they said. So I'm just following the orders. So back then I try to apply at UNITAR Sabah but i don't know whether I was accepted or what. But I'll just wait patiently and see.

MUCH Cheras.

Kolej Yayasan Melaka

SIDMA Campus (UNITAR)

5 comments:

  1. yeah.. ordy follow u.. =] follow mine also k. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beshh of luck beb! hope u'll get at unitar. wee~
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicol: my parents ask me to quit and wait for the unitar's offer :)
    pika: thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o okay.so where you've been now? exactly at Unitar?heheeh

    ReplyDelete