Tuesday, August 3

Just a little girl called May :)



Hi! I was given the name from the month i was born, May, and from the joyfulness of my familly, Joy-ce. So my name is May Joyce. I was born on 25th May 1991. I'm 19 years old officially this year. On the left is the picture when i was 1 year old. 1992.
oh that's me on the right and i was sleeping! :)
This is me enjoyed eating cake at my uncle's house from Philiphines.
Im sitting on his table, grabbing a fork with cream cake, that's yummy! :)
Yeah.. That's me celebrating my sister's birthday.. Actually im 'celebrating' the cakes and the ice creams!
Haha! There's my nephews! Jordan Hillary@Jojo and Ronnie@Onie. They're my sister's kids :)
Jojo was born on 03rd March 1993 while his brother, Onie, was born on 10th October 1994. Since we was a kid, we always stick together like brothers and sisters. We shared our shirts and pants and foods and everything together. I wish we could share everythings now like we used to do the old times. Time passed and we're all grown ups..


This is my nephew with his great grandfather from his mom's(my sister) side. This picture was taken when he was 2 years old.I dont know if he recognize this now because it has been a long-long time ago and i don't think that he will fill his head with those old memories..but deeply i hope he will remember this :) My grandpa, late Gunting Dawayan, was born on 1922. He died on the age of 79.. i missed him so much from the day he passed away until now...may he rest in peace with the angels and all the good peoples up there...

They're my beloved nephews! Jojo & Onie, playing with fire :)


This is my nephew, Jojo, when he was 6 years old. He joined body building at his school and i guess that he did'nt win. Ahh i dont know actually whether he wins or not because it seems like all the kids in that picture are all the same size like him :D (i'm sure he'll be embarassed looking this picture but i don't care! HAHA!)


Me and my nephew enjoyed swimming in a small river at our farm. Yes we did! :)
This picture is not very clear. I'm sorry guys. In this picture, there is my dad a.k.a my nephews grandpa in front of the church. Later i will show you how my dad looks :)

Oh yeah, we're cute aren't we?? :D

Yeah, and I'm the leader! :D


Ready to school! A bit tomboyish look i have right? haha :)





No comments:

Post a Comment