Friday, August 6

Man's Best Friend :)

These are my sister's pets. Whole family of mine like dogs so much :)
There's one day that my dad was reversing his car and he didn't notice that a puppy is under his car, sleeping. He recognize that he had stepped on the puppy when the puppy screams but it's too late to save it. So my mum, my big brother, and my nephews who heard the sound of the puppy ran to the scene and mum cries. She call my sister(in the picture) who is at Telupid, and my sister almost wanna cry hearing that news. From that day, my dad became more careful when he wanna reverse his car.
My sister didn't get any name for them yet :)

My sister's little princess with the pupp :)
The women with pink color shirt in the picture is my sister, holding one of her dogs. And the man is her husband with kid and puppy :)

There's many more but only this for today. Thanks for viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment